What We Believe
WHAT WE BELIEVE…
01) The Bible is the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
02) There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
03) Our Lord Jesus Christ is God and Man in one Person (the deity of Jesus Christ), was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and vicariously atoned for sin through his shed blood and death. He ascended to the right hand of God the Father as intercessor, and He will personally return in power and glory.
04) In order to receive eternal life, one must become “born again” (regeneration). This gift is received by trusting in Jesus alone for salvation (faith) and involves a cleansing and deliverance from the penalty and power of sin to the repentant heart.
05) The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all believers, endowing them with power for life and service, the bestowment of gifts and their uses in work of the ministry.
06) The nine gifts of the Spirit have been restored and are operative in the Body of Christ today.
07) The five-fold ministry (Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Evangelist, Pastor) has been restored and are operative in the Church today.
08) Divine healing has been accomplished in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and appropriated in the believer’s life through faith.
09) Baptism in water is a declaration to the world that a believer has died with Christ and that they have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life.
10) The celebration of the Lord’s Supper by eating of the bread and drinking of the cup is a remembrance of the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
11) Our Lord Jesus Christ shall return in glory, first to rapture His church and second, to rule and reign a thousand years upon the earth.
12) The dead shall be resurrected. First, the righteous unto eternal life and second, the ones who have not accepted Jesus as Lord unto eternal punishment.